Marin Arts & Crafts Show
Apply to Exhibit
Become an Exhibitor
Exhibitors are carefully chosen –by invitation and juried application –to include both traditional and contemporary artisans, crafters, artists, jewelry designers, textile artists, clothing artists, wood workers, ceramists, enamellists and specialty food and wine purveyors.
- Located at Marin Center Exhibit Hall
- 10 Ave Of The Flags, San Rafael, Ca
- Nov 3-5, 2023, 10am-6pm Fri-Sat, 10am-5pm Sun
- Setup on Nov 2, 2023, 12pm-8pm
- 22,500 ft2 of exhibit space with 150 exhibits
- Rooms at Embassy Suites starting at $165/night including breakfast -- Book a room online!
- Complimentary parking at the Marin Center
- Free admission
Arts & Crafts Shows reach craft enthusiasts and collectors from across California. Our attendees are a well-educated and design-savvy audience who appreciate and invest in arts & crafts. In addition to our active mailing list of over 25,000 attendees, we market and feature our artists on newsletters, brochures, and online. We advertise in national, regional, and local media, as well as digital ads, social media, show directories, street teams, banners, and posters.
Exhibit Space Size & Price
- 8x6 One Table Artisan Booth: $550
- 10x6 Booth: $650
- 10x6 Corner Booth: $750
- 10x8 Booth: $750
- 10x10 Booth (comes with 2 tables): $850
- 10x8 Corner Booth (comes with 2 tables): $850
- 10x10 Corner Booth (comes 3 tables): $950
Each exhibit space includes one table, two chairs, company sign, and badges. Electricity is priced separately depending on exhibitor needs. Prices may vary from those listed based on exhibitor needs and booth availability or location.
Apply to Exhibit