Become an Exhibitor
Exhibitors are carefully chosen –by invitation and juried application –to include both traditional and contemporary artisans, crafters, artists, jewelry designers, textile artists, clothing artists, wood workers, ceramists, enamellists and specialty food and wine purveyors.
- Located at Marin Center Exhibit Hall
- Complimentary on-site parking
- 10 Avenue of the Flags, San Rafael, CA 94903
- February 28th through March 1st, 2020
- Setup on Feb 27th, from 12pm-8pm
- 25,000 ft2 of exhibit space with 150 exhibits
- Room block at Embassy Suites next door
- Free admission
Arts & Crafts Shows reach craft enthusiasts and collectors from across California. Our attendees are a well-educated and design-savvy audience who appreciate and invest in arts & crafts. In addition to our active mailing list of over 25,000 attendees, we market and feature our artists on newsletters, brochures, and online. We advertise in national, regional, and local media, as well as digital ads, social media, show directories, street teams, banners, and posters.
Exhibit Space Size & Price
- 8x6 One Table Artisan Booth: $550.00
- 10x6 Booth: $650.00
- 10x6 Corner Booth: $750.00
- 10x8 Booth: $750.00
- 10x8 Corner Booth: $850.00
- 10x10 Booth: $900.00
Each exhibit space includes two tables, two chairs, company sign, badges, and WiFi. Electricity is priced separately depending on exhibitor needs.
Apply to Exhibit