Marin Arts & Crafts Show
Handcraft of Design
Mar 4 - 6 | Embassy Suites | San Rafael, CA
Open to the Public | Free Admission & Parking
- Located at Embassy Suites Ballrooms
- Complimentary on-site parking
- 101 McInnis Pkwy, San Rafael, CA 94903
- 15,000 ft2 Marketplace with 125 Exhibits
- March 4th through March 6th, 2022
- Open 10am to 6pm daily, Friday – Sunday
- Free admission --register online or at the door
- Room block at Embassy Suites
- See Photo Gallery for samples of products
Location and Parking
Located at Embassy Suites Exhibit Ballrooms, 101 McInnis Pkwy, San Rafael, CA 94903. Next door, the Frank Lloyd Wright-designed Marin County Civic Center is a national- and state-designated historic landmark. The 55-acre campus includes a park and a 14-acre lagoon adjacent to the Marin County Civic Center in San Rafael, California. Ample complimentary parking is available during the show.
Hotel Suites are available at the Embassy Suites for a special rate of $179 per night. Book a room online or call (415) 499-9222 and ask for the Arts & Crafts Show with group code ADO rate.
Garan-Beadagio, LLC produces ten annual shows in Pasadena, Santa Monica, Walnut Creek, San Rafael and Tucson. While each one promotes artisanship, handcraft, and design in its unique way, they share the tradition of offering the public the widest range of artisan creations to be found anywhere.
We are confident that each show offers a dynamic business opportunity, and If you have an interest in exhibiting, Apply Online or Contact Us. Early reservation is vital –exhibit space is booked in advance.