Marin Arts & Crafts Show
Handcraft of Design
November 15 - 17 | Marin Center | San Rafael, CA
Open to the Public | Free Admission & Parking
- Located at Marin Center Exhibit Hall
- Complimentary on-site parking
- 10 Avenue of the Flags, San Rafael, CA 94903
- 25,000 ft2 Marketplace with 150 Exhibits
- November 15th through November 17th, 2019
- Open 10am to 6pm daily, Friday – Sunday
- Free admission --register online or at the door
- Room block at Embassy Suites next door
- See Photo Gallery for samples of products
Location and Parking
Located at the Marin Center Exhibit Hall, 10 Ave of the Flags, San Rafael, CA 94903. The Frank Lloyd Wright-designed Marin County Civic Center is a national- and state-designated historic landmark. The 55-acre campus includes a park and a 14-acre lagoon adjacent to the Marin County Civic Center in San Rafael, California. Ample complimentary parking is available at the Marin Center during the show.
Hotel Suites are available at the Embassy Suites next door to Marin Center for a special rate of $189 per night. Book a room online!
Garan-Beadagio, LLC produces ten annual shows in Pasadena, Santa Monica, Walnut Creek, San Rafael and Tucson. While each one promotes artisanship, handcraft, and design in its unique way, they share the tradition of offering the public the widest range of artisan creations to be found anywhere.
We are confident that each show offers a dynamic business opportunity, and If you have an interest in exhibiting, Apply Online or Contact Us. Early reservation is vital –exhibit space is booked in advance.