Pasadena Artazan Show
Apply to Exhibit
Become an Exhibitor
Exhibitors are carefully chosen –by invitation and juried application –to include both traditional and contemporary artisans, crafters, artists, jewelry designers, textile artists, clothing artists, wood workers, ceramists, enamellists and specialty food and wine purveyors.
- Located at Pasadena Convention Center
- 300 E Green St, Pasadena, CA 91101
- Nov 18-19, 2023, 10am-6pm Sat, 10am-5pm Sun
- Setup on Nov 17, 2023, 2pm-8pm
- 25,000 ft2 of exhibit space with 200 exhibits
- Special Room rates at the connecting Hotel Dena Pasadena starting at $184/night -- Book a room online!
- $15 Self parking at Pasadena Convention Center, as well as street parking or nearby lots starting at $2
Artazan Shows reach craft enthusiasts and collectors from across California. Our attendees are a well-educated and design-savvy audience who appreciate and invest in arts & crafts. In addition to our active mailing list of over 25,000 attendees, we market and feature our artists on newsletters, brochures, and online. We advertise in national, regional, and local media, as well as digital ads, social media, show directories, street teams, banners, and posters.
Exhibit Space Size & Price
- Emerging Artist 6' Tabletop (limited): $450
- 8x6 Booth: $525
- 10x6 Booth: $625
- 10x6 Corner Booth: $700
- 10x8 Booth: $700
- 10x10 Booth: $750
- 10x8 Corner Booth: $750
- 10x10 Corner Booth: $825
Each exhibit space includes one table, chair, company sign, badges, and back wall or drape. Electricity is priced separately depending on exhibitor needs. More tables may be included for an extra charge. Prices may vary from those listed based on exhibitor needs and booth availability or location.
Apply to Exhibit